The African Export Import Bank Launches a pan-African B2B e-Platform
The Afreximbank Africa Buyers Programme has been extended to allow its members to sell or buy in bulk through the newly launched Africa Trade Exchange (ATEX). ATEX is a centralized Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Government (B2G) ecommerce platform that brings together verified buyers and sellers of goods in trade that is underpinned by the AfCFTA rules of origin. ATEX supports business through the entire trade process from verification through to execution – facilitating efficient trading to reduce the average trading costs based on AfCFTA rules; improving cross-border trades by matching verified buyers with verified suppliers; connecting financing to Afreximbank and other Financial Partners; processing payments securely via Afreximbank; and connecting traders to logistic providers.
ATEX will help businesses to:
- Simplify trading across Africa for buyers/sellers of goods/services.
- Grow, tap into new markets, and optimize your supply chains.
- Access more transparent and competitive rates through consolidated negotiation
- Effectively manage your average costs
- Access quality products from verified international and African suppliers.
- Instantly be matched and connected to financing and other value-added services e.g., credit trade insurance, and logistics providers.
- Safely process payments faster – underpinned by the Pan-African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS) by Afreximbank. PAPSS enables safe and efficient across-the-continent instant payments in local currencies.
For information see www.atex.africa
Become a member
Join the Ecommerce Forum South Africa and benefit from industry insights in South Africa and Africa.
Sign up to newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed of the progress we are making at the Ecommerce Forum South Africa with government during Coronavirus.