Publications and Opportunities
Alibaba Netpreneur Training Online Course Africa Organized by Alibaba Global Initiatives
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training Online Course Africa programme offers digital entrepreneurs and business owners an opportunity to learn and explore how to harness digital technology to grow their businesses and the local economy. Through a rich schedule of 6-week online classes and digital resources, participants will deepen their knowledge and understanding of:
- Development of the digital economy in China and the most cutting-edge trends and practices in use within the growing digital economy in China.
- Fundamentals of the role of new technology and the digital economy in enabling national development.
- Key learnings from traditional businesses from a wide range of industries who recently went through the digital transformation in China.
- Key insights into the evolution of Alibaba’s ecosystem including learnings and best practices through sharing sessions from Alibaba’s business leaders.
- Business frameworks and strategy, strengthening your organization’s capacity to drive innovation and achieve greater results. For example, how to create an environment based on Alibaba’s practical experience (such as how to make strategy guided by Mission, Vision and Values and supported by Organization, People and KPI).
Application – https://activity.alibaba.com/page/alibaba-netpreneur-training-online-course-africa.html?spm=a2738.12425552.kr01xfa2.1.72a73b015HhUZY
Wanted Research Officer: Africa Trade, Political Economy & Trade Law
At the London School of Economics – Deadline: August 10, 2021.
For more information: https://www.afronomicslaw.org/category/news-and-events/call-application-research-officer-africa-trade-political-economy-trade-law
University of Toronto University, Canada, Scholarship
Benefit of 2021 scholarship at University of Toronto University includes full tuition fee & living allowance, accommodation and travel allowance Apply here https://bit.ly/Canada-Scholarship-2021
UNISA Marketing Conference, 17-18 Aug
The department of Marketing at UNISA will be holding a 2 day conference on marketing in SA. EFSA will be speaking as well as a number of well known contributors. A link is not yet available but watch our website (www.ecomafrica.org) for further details nearer the time.
AmCham Conference on Digital Taxation for the End of August
Another upcoming conference to watch out for is the American Chamber of Commerce’s planned event on Digital Taxation with PWC, Covington Burlington, Deloitte and EFSA (represented by Laurieanne Fourie) at the end of August. We’ll advertise the date as soon as it is confirmed on our website.
New RetailX Reports on Ecommerce in Europe have just been released.
RetailX has just issued its annual report on ecommerce in Europe. Download Europe 2021 Free The 2021 RXEU Europe Growth 3000 is also available and covers the 3,000 up and coming retailers and brands selling to customers in Europe. Learn more. Spain 2021: Ecommerce Region Report Download Spain 2021 ; Italy 2021: Ecommerce Region Report, Download Italy 2021 RetailX Sector Analyst Report: Media 2021 Download Media 2021 . Finally RetailX has published its annual report on the fashion sector in ecommerce – https://welcome.retailx.net/irms/form/IRReports2021Media2021Luxury2021FastFashion2021Bea/formperma/EtFkt4oO_eINAc6fS0WUG8eTb-61-h4hPsnv5P-tx08
Become a member
Join the Ecommerce Forum South Africa and benefit from industry insights in South Africa and Africa.
Sign up to newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed of the progress we are making at the Ecommerce Forum South Africa with government during Coronavirus.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.