Skip to content

Upcoming Events

Dear Readers of the EFSA Monthly Newsletter,

We want to ensure that you know of three events during the next couple of months.

These are:

• The first EFSA Seminar at the offices of Deloitte, Seapoint, Cape Town on 10 March from 08.00-09.30. Entry is free. Please spread this information. The programme to follow. We look forward to seeing you all there!
  • We have partnered with Kinetic Events for their annual Ecommerce Conference in Cape Town on 8-9 April. If you are a paid-up EFSA member and book NOW you will get 50% off the entry price. See more at: ecommerce-africa.com . The code is ECOMGEN
  • We have partnered with SAITEX (21-23 June) at the Gallagher Conference Centre, Midrand, Gauteng. There will be an ecommerce event there on Monday 22 June. Entry is free. SAITEX combines “Africa Trade Week” and The Hotel Show. EFSA will hold a series of workshops on Monday and we have a stand for all 3 days. If you want us to promote your business there, let me know ([email protected]). See more information on the event at saitexafrica.com.

Hope you can join us at some of these events

Posted in

Shahrain Coovadia

Shahrain Coovadia is a Cyber Security Consultant at Deloitte, South Africa. Prior to joining Deloitte she started a web-design studio, and worked at the University of Cape Town as a teaching facilitator. Shahrain graduated from the University of Cape Town with a Bachelor of Commerce Honours specialising in Information Systems. She currently facilitates web & database management for Ecommerce Forum South Africa (EFSA).

11 Comments

1. pit viper gun on May 23, 2024 at 10:10 am

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

2. Flagged as scammer on May 23, 2024 at 11:05 pm

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

3. rust cheats on May 27, 2024 at 11:23 am

Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a project that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

4. removal costs calculator on May 30, 2024 at 7:48 am

What?s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Good job.

5. love records on Jun 1, 2024 at 11:42 am

That is the proper blog for anyone who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize a lot its virtually arduous to argue with you (not that I really would want?HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just nice!

6. 6 Portable Power Stations on Jun 9, 2024 at 12:25 am

Thanks for your post. I also believe that laptop computers are becoming more and more popular lately, and now are sometimes the only sort of computer found in a household. This is because at the same time they are becoming more and more cost-effective, their processing power is growing to the point where these are as strong as desktop computers coming from just a few years ago.

7. You made some first rate factors there. I regarded on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will go together with together with your website.

8. 4 Best Snow Roof Rakes on Jun 10, 2024 at 9:48 am

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

9. bokep jepang sub indo on Jun 12, 2024 at 1:09 am

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

10. knowledgeum academy on Jun 13, 2024 at 4:35 am

Thanks for enabling me to acquire new tips about desktops. I also contain the belief that certain of the best ways to keep your mobile computer in best condition has been a hard plastic-type material case, or even shell, that will fit over the top of your computer. These kinds of protective gear usually are model distinct since they are made to fit perfectly in the natural covering. You can buy all of them directly from the vendor, or via third party places if they are for your notebook computer, however not all laptop can have a spend on the market. Yet again, thanks for your ideas.

11. UK Kristian von Sponneck on Jun 13, 2024 at 3:31 pm

Top Stage Hypnotist for hire Kristian von Sponneck performs private stage hypnosis shows anywhere in the UK, Europe or worldwide. Hire hime for your next event!