Common Mistakes you need to check
Sarah Carrol, the author of the enormously successful ecommerce book, Grow Global (the 2nd highest sales for a business book in 2018), has published a list of the top 10 most common website mistakes she has seen in January 2019. This is her “World Class technical checklist” :
- Not looking at Google Analytics
- Not setting up Google Search Console
- No favicon
- No or weak legals (terms and conditions of use of the website or terms and conditions of sale)
- No or incorrect copyright statement
- Low mobile site speed
- Not secure (https://)
- No breadcrumb/on page navigation
As she points out, these are early building blocks that EVERY website needs and yet so many e-merchants still ignore them in 2019!
Become a member
Join the Ecommerce Forum South Africa and benefit from industry insights in South Africa and Africa.
Sign up to newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed of the progress we are making at the Ecommerce Forum South Africa with government during Coronavirus.