Opportunities, Events and Publications
The Africa Tech Week Summit
Complimentary tickets to giveaway to the first 20 registrants for this year’s virtual event. This is your chance to snatch one! Registrations are open and you can use the promo code: ATWECOMMAAFRIKA2022 to get your free pass when you register
Development Co-operation Report 2021: Shaping a Just Digital Transformation
Digital transformations are at a tipping point as newly-released ITU figures show, almost 800 million people used the Internet for the first time in 2021, mostly as an immediate response to COVID. However, many countries are still struggling to gain a foothold in the digital economy due to limited digital capabilities, skills, and fragmented global and regional governance frameworks.
The 2021 edition of the Benelux Ecommerce Region Report
This RetailX report explores the state of ecommerce across Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands, including the business opportunities, market solutions, and future trends. Download the report
A new WTO study looks into how international trade can help developing countries recover from the COVID pandemic, strengthen economic resilience to future global shocks, reduce poverty, mitigate carbon emissions, and adapt to climate change.
DeliveryX Europe Top500 2022 Report
- The complete Top500 list
- 27 pages of exclusive RetailX graphs, figures, and market-leading analysis
- Company spotlights top-performing companies
VivaTech, with support from the International Finance Corporation (IFC), launched the first edition of the AfricaTech Awards, a pan-African initiative developed to recognize and support the most innovative and impactful African startups across 3 key sectors – Climate Tech, Health Tech, and Fintech.
RetailX UK Top500 2022 report
- The complete Top500 list.
- 47 pages of exclusive RetailX graphs, figures, and market-leading analysis.
- 4 featured case studies with digital leaders, including Blacks, Robert Dyas, Toolstation, and River Island.
RetailX Middle East Beauty: Regional Ecommerce Report
- Retailer case studies on Care n Cure Pharmacy, The Chalhoub Group, Huda Beauty, Majid Al Futtaim, Meisam Atr Group, and AS Watson Group.
- How the global pandemic has influenced the behaviour of beauty shoppers in the Middle East
- Why the region’s market is led by global brands, with domestic retailers emulating international best practices online.
The RetailX 2022 UK Ecommerce Country Report
Inside the Report:
- A 2022 country analysis of the UK economy and customer
- Contextual evaluation of the UK ecommerce market
- How the UK performs against global benchmarks
- How UK consumers buy
- UK customers’ expectations in payment and delivery
- Analysis of “Peak” trading
- How the UK is moving on post-COVID and Brexit
- UK attitude to Sustainability and Climate Action
- Company Spotlights on Amazon, Argos, and TESCO
Become a member
Join the Ecommerce Forum South Africa and benefit from industry insights in South Africa and Africa.
Sign up to newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed of the progress we are making at the Ecommerce Forum South Africa with government during Coronavirus.