ECOM 2020 – The Business of Selling Online (Postponed – 5th – 6th August )
5 Aug @ 8:00 am - 6 Aug @ 5:00 pm
eCommerce Africa focuses on the business of buying and selling online and is a major drawcard for all individuals and companies within this ecosystem. Wherever there is a need to sell an item, tangible or not, Ecommerce Africa has it at its core; from logistics and fulfilment, developing a digital strategy, online Security, payment solutions. E-commerce Africa covers a wide variety of solutions to enable the online shopping experience.
ECOM 2020 has also become a hub for start-ups, scale-ups and SME’s to meet and discuss the future of ecommerce in Africa. The event also attracts investors, developers and founders of tech companies.
This year is about delivering value to all attendees and to achieve this we have lowered the price point significantly and added 72hours of rich content that is presented in a practical format over a multi-track agenda that can be shaped according to your specific needs.
Our agenda is packed with Founders and CEOs representing some of Africa’s most exciting comnpanies
- Robert Paddock, Co-founder-GetSmarter, Founder- Valenture Institute
- Simon Hartley, Founder – WumDrop
- Shannon McLaughlin, Designer and Founder- Ubuntu Baba
- Stephan Ekbergh, Founder- Travelstart
- Dinesh Patel, CEO- Orderin…… and many more.
The conference agenda is divided into 4 tracks:
Track One: Strategic marketing & consumer behavior featuring topics on
- User experience & customer centricity
- Future trends
- Practical examples for launching and improving your online business
- AI & machine learning to impact sales
Track Two: Payments, cyber security & trust featuring topics on
- Customer Experience
- Risk mitigation
- Future proofing your online business
- Needs based solutions to best suit your new business or corporate requirements
Track Three: Fulfillment, from checkout to delivery featuring topics on
- Keeping up with customer demands
- Cross border payments and logistics
- Future trends
- Understanding the fulfillment ecosystems
Track Four: Knowledge Bar: Q&A and Investors 101
One on one advice from Experts in a needs-based session that is dedicated by the delegate but guided within parameters according to a timed agenda. These topics are practical and designed to assist with the basics of starting or propelling an online business
Register at: https://www.ecommerce-africa.com/register
Use coupon code: ECOMGEN