- This event has passed.
Building bridges to new e-commerce markets
20 Oct @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Why do SMEs face the following barriers to international e-commerce?
- Unable to set up receipt of online payments
- Excluded from international online marketplaces
- Difficulties organizing payment of duties and taxes in foreign markets
& what can be done about it?
Find out how innovative international business structures and payment solutions can help small enterprises conduct cross-border e-commerce.
This webinar, organized by the International Trade Centre (ITC), will take place on October 20, 2020, from 14:00 to 15:15 (CET).
Who will speak?
• Mr. Anders Aeroe, Director, Division of Enterprises and Institutions at International Trade Centre (opening comments)
• Dr. Mohammed Es Fih, Cross-border E-commerce and Mobile Technologies Specialist
• Mrs. Hannah Brown, Head of Content, Estonian Government e-Residency Programme
• Mr. Artem Sokol, Head of Partnerships & Affiliates CEE Region at Payoneer
• Mr. Uygar Turantekin, CEO and Co-founder at Launchese (www.launchese.com)
• Mrs. Samia Ben Abdallah, Founder of AwA (www.awa.tn)
To join, register here!
If you are an entrepreneur or you lead a SME, you can also join the programme on “Building Bridges to New E-commerce Markets: a blueprint for small and medium sized enterprises”. Click here to read more!