SA DIGITAL AND LAW BRIEFING, JUNE 28 – INSPIRED BY THE IAB
Identifying the key issues, knowing the questions to ask, and appreciating effective preventative measures are the deliverables from this briefing. The ever-increasing regulations are a direct result of growing public concerns about trust in the integrity of the social media platforms and of too many brands.
You will be briefed by the cream of SA’s digital legal marketing experts and the briefing itself has been very carefully prepared in close consultation with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
Insights you will gain;
- IAB Brands digital governance checklist – strategic guidelines setting the tone for good corporate governance in practice
- POPIA Regulator responds to key issues (see topic description below)
- Digital post-POPIA: the implications of the new POPIA regulations
- Influencer marketing – non-disclosure is the big concern; Advertising Code of Practice
- Influencer marketing; learnings from the UK IAB Influencer Guidelines
- Cyber Security Bill – policing your digital communications to avoid liability
- Intellectual copyright – latest rulings SA and EU
- Advertising Code of Practice – latest rulings and implications