- The Annual Africa Investment Forum is designed to help structure projects and broker deals and has established itself. The Forum is a deal-making platform in the truest sense of the word, with a digital platform to view projects and financing opportunities. During the summit, projects are presented and transactions are structured with an eye for closures during sector and project-specific ‘Boardrooms.’ On the show last year were 63 projects with a combined value of $47bn across a number of sectors: energy, transport, logistics, and agriculture. Next year will be held takes place 5th to 7th May 2020 in London (https://www.afsic.net/)
- Microsoft LEAP is an apprenticeship program for people from non-tech backgrounds who would like to real-world experience and start their tech career. ( https://t.co/VZQPelDR8n )
- The International Humanitarian and Development Team is calling for young entrepreneurs to submit projects on ecommerce (https://bit.ly/334Zq).
- Tony Elumelu Foundation to Open Applications for the 2020 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme on January 1, 2020 (https://www.
tonyelumelufoundation.org/ press-releases/tony-elumelu- foundation-to-open- applications-for-the-2020-tef- entrepreneurship-programme-on- january-1-2020)
- Oxford Policy Fellowships (https://www.policyfellowship.
Become a member
Join the Ecommerce Forum South Africa and benefit from industry insights in South Africa and Africa.
Sign up to newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed of the progress we are making at the Ecommerce Forum South Africa with government during Coronavirus.